SERVING CHRIST PAYS

Some free years back after graduation from the Polytechnic  with HND, l dedicated myself to Kingdom service wth no other working experience excerpt Church administration.

Thirteen years later, l decided to resign, with no working experience in any other field, it seem l would be unemployable for a long time. I would have resigned earlier but fear of 'how will l feed ' tied me down though l had become in my career as a Church worker.

So 13 years later, l decided like Esther if l perish, let it be but am leaving my job and depending on God for my upkeep.

Today, l have a flourishing Event outfit by His grace. God gave me a skill that would feed me when l leave the Church employment.

That is how much Christ cares and takes care of every  details  of the life of a believer.
I know though my beginning is small , my later end shall greatly increase.
God deserves all the glory. He will do the same for you, just trust in Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU