Thinking Aloud

INsPIRED ABC is All 'bout Christ as INsPIRED by the Holy Spirit.
I don't know if am wrong, but l have always dreamt about a Christian life where my whole actions are under the control of the Holy Spirit, a lifestyle of  seeking  the Spirit's leading and  opinion in all things.
Sometimes, I get confused by the School of Thought which advocates that any good thought, idea that enters my mind is from the Spirit.
But what thing am sure of is that l will get to know intimately the Almighty who made the Heavens and the Earth and sent His Son, Jesus Christ to bring Heaven on Earth for me.
This is the whole essence of INSPIRED ABC. At the end of my Christian  pilgrim on earth, l desire that condolence register would be opened in every nations on planet earth and men, women, youths, children will comment that l was a deep lover of God and His way and inspired 3 billions souls to genuinely love the God of our Lord Jesus by making a life commitment to Him.
BE A PART OF THAT DREAm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU