SCENARIO 14

InSpired
SUBMISSION AND LOVE
THE TWINS FOR A BLISSFUL HOME
I was sitting on a red couch in my friend's bedroom chatting about everything but nothing in particular.

Then she stumbled on a discussion that caught my interest.
Immediately, l drove my mind gear into the 'Pls pay careful attention to what kehinde is about to say ( allow me to name her Kehinde for sake of privacy)
I fixed my gaze on Kehinde as she continued
" I have more educational qualifications than my husband" she narrated
" I earn more income than him" she continued
" But l have learnt to submit decisions about our finance and the family to Him."  she turned to pick a pillow from the bed and placed it at the back of her head 
"Money and intelligence does not qualify me to become the leader in our family and take the lead in our marriage"  Kehinde spoked to me in a low tone.
" God's power can do all things but if l violate His principles/keys for a successful marriage, then l should not expect a miracle!
 
Relationship with God is ordained for bliss and enjoyment, likewise your relationship with your spouse.
We marry for various reasons:
1.  l fell in love with him; 
2. She is  compatible for my God -given purpose, 
3. I heard God's voice that she is God's will for me
4. I am attracted to him and he is from a good family background with wealth.
5. He has a vision and l am sure my future will be great with him
6. We have the same cultural heritage; our children will speak one language.
7. She is smart and beautiful and will be good for my public image

Whatever your reasons and motives for getting hooked to that particular partner:
Ensure you have  this important household employee : Ephesians 5:21-33 and Philippians 2:3-7.

God has given you every spiritual blessings in Christ Jesus but you must study about the various keys in the Bible that opens each blessing.

YOUR MARRIAGE IS GUARANTEED FOR GREATNESS AND BLISS IN JESUS NAME.

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU