BECOME THE BEST ME

InSpired
BECOME THE BEST "ME'
Persuasion!
Persuasion!
Persuasion!
Oh teach me your ways
And please equip me with your skills

Fill me with your knowledge and wisdom
So l may become what l always wanted to be:
 A radiance of Christ Jesus, My King of kings!

My faith cannot produce its maximum effects
Unless you wrap me tightly in your grasp
And teach me not to  give up too soon and quit my dreams

Wisdom! Wisdom! Wisdom!
Please,  Be  by my side
Beating your  melodious drums

YOU CAN MAKE IT
IF ONLY YOU DON:T QUIT
YOU CAN REACH THE FINISHING LINE OF YOUR DREAMS
IF ONLY YOU SEE IT CLEARLY

With the Shout of 
Grace! Grace! Grace!
It was all done by Christ Grace

Persuasion
Persuasion
Persuasion
Strengthen me by your kind and strong convictions

Let not the Enemy steal the Seed of Christ Word from my Heart
Let not Persecution rob me of the wealth in The Word of Life

Please Ooooh, Cares of Life, 
Keep Away :Don't come near
I carry Precious Seeds of God's Promises
And they must Bring Forth For me
My Hundred Folds

I must Become All the Word of God says 'I WILL BE
I must become 'THE BEST OF ME'
I Must Convert every Gifts and Talents and Graces
To win innumerable folds more for My Master
And Become Great
In The Sight of My God and Men
Then , l will Lift Higher 
The Name of Jesus Christ 
for All Nations To Worship Him!
Sweet Holy Spirit
Help Us Become ALL
The Father PurPosed!

A.L. Hephzibah

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU