How to get closer to him

INSPIRED
HOW TO GET CLOSER TO HIM

1. UNDERSTAND HIM- Igorance  is the greatest Enemy of the believer and not the devil or the world. If you know Satan has been defeated and the flesh crucified  by the power of the Holy ghost, you will walk in victory. 

An understanding of who 

1. DESIRE HIM
 Your life follows the direction of your desires. Your pursuit is a reflection of your desires.
Psalm 40:8 
"I desire to do your will, my God;
your law is within my heart"

Luke 10:42. 
but few things are needed—or indeed ONLY ONE. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”

2. SEEK HIM
Men who find God, are worshippers who place the highest value on Him. They see Him as more precious than Gold, so they seek earnestly.
MATT. 6:33
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
Jeremiah 29:13
And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.   And I will be found of you, saith the Lord.

CORRECT YOUR  MOTIVES
Its good to want His glory, power, favour, prosperity, riches, international ministry and fame but ask yourself: WHY do l want all these things.? If not for His glory, youanswer's have missed it.
John 6:26-27
"Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did then eat of the loaves, and were filled.   Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.   

Jeremiah 9:23-25
Thus saith the Lord, 
Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: 
But let him that glorieth glory in this,
that he understandeth and knoweth me,
that I am the Lord which exercise loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth:
for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

I Corinthians 4:4-5
My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God. 
Abigail Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU