IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

InSpired
THE QUESTION WHAT?

What is my deepest desires?
What makes me happy?
What was l created for?
What grieves my heart easily?
What attracts me to a personality?
What will make me take a second look?
What thoughts persist in my mind?
What makes the tears flow easily?
What makes my heart bleed?
What ideas recur in my mind?
What imaginary plays on the tablet of my thoughts?
What change do I want to see in my community?
What do I desire to do to make my world a better one?
What brings me the greatest joy?
What are my recurring dreams?
What dreams do l want to see fulfilled?
What brings me the greatest fulfillment?
WHAT AM I LIVING FOR?
What is my Passion, and Aspirations?

CHRIST IN YOU. ALL FOR YOU
All in you, All for you

BE DISTINCT FROM THE CROWD

LEAVE YOUR IMPRINT ON THE SAND OF HUMANITY AND Christ's ETERNITY.

WHAT WOULD YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR ?

AFTER YOUR EXIT FROM THE STAGE OF LIFE?

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU