LIFE LIMITLESS

InSpired
WALKING WITH GOD AND MAKING ETERNAL HISTORY SERIES.

LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS

Eternity, Eternity
Oooh what a limitless space of time
Clocks suspended
Timing eradicated
Day enamoured by The Light
Night invaded by darkness

No break, no stop
A continuous flow of Life or death
Knowledge of God and faith in Christ
Rules the Day and directs the Light

Lovers of God robed in white and clothed by His holiness
Beaming faces, smiling hearts
At last, reunited to their Brother Christ and their Father, the Almighty
Eternity is theirs by inheritance
Zoe with The LIFE Himself

Oh what fellowship sweet
We see our kind and beautiful LORD face to face
We feast at His table unhindered and oppossefd
The Enemy buried deep forever, never to be seen again

We breathe in timeliness with bliss in our hearts
No more death
No tears
No more pains
Light everywhere
Joy unbounded
In Eternity 

Darkness relegated to its assigned place
Where all tears and anguish of hearts gathered
Where years flows into spaceless emptiness without end
When men hearts fail them
Because they failed to receive Christ when they could control time
When their will was theirs to chose life or death and they ignorantly chose death

Please keep me from their company
Please never let me see the darkness they pursue

This LIGHT OF GLORY is good just for me
Grace brought it to me
Love of the Father made it my inheritance
Love, Love  divine love which owns my heart
Favour which made me a daughter of Zion

Sweet fellowship with the Spirit which keeps me flying, soaring on the Spirit wings
Beyond the Bosom of Abraham right to the Eternal Throne singing:

Holy are you LORD
 All creation call you God
Worthy is your name
I worship, your majesty
Awesome God, 
how great Thy are
You are God, mighty are your miracles
I stand in honour of your Holy name
LORD, l bow and worship you

You are King of kings
Lord of lords
Everlasting King
You are Saviour, Redeemer, soon coming King (4TIMES)
Awesome,
Awesome
Awesome,
Awesome is your name

ETERNITY, ETERNITY
emerging in my heart
Wrapped round my soul
Giving me an immortal body
When my Lord and Messiah appears

Oh what a bliss 
Oooh what fellowship sweet with the ETERNAL Spirit of LIFE

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU