MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY

AN ENCOUNTER ON GIVING AT A SUB MEETING IN MY CHURCH YESTERDAY
We were  five in number in the meeting, three males and two females.

The Bible instructor was teaching about 'Patnership with God and your local church' when The Holy Spirit spoke through my inner man.

 I will rewrite them here on my page vertim and hope it blesses you. 
Truly if you live this way, you will open up your life to Heaven treasures and it is a sure way to store your treasure in heaven.

The instructor said "the cattle on a thousand hills belong to God and one of the benefits of partnering with God is that all that belongs to God is yours for you are a heir of God's property' 

As He said this, l heard the following in my spirit' and wrote them down. The reason you need a note pad and biro anytime you come to God's presence either privately or corporately.

THIS IS WHAT I HEARD

The Earth is the LORD and the fullest thereof. The silver and gold belongs to.God. 

Therefore they.all belong to me. ( Because l am a heir, joint heir with God- the statement in brackets is added by me now)

But all these silver and gold is meant to save souls. Use the wealth l send to you to support any man or wan who is truly preaching my word and building up believers.

When you do this, you are supporting me ( Jesus Christ, our LORD) directly.

Remember:
Whenever you visit a Believer, you have visited me.

When you call up a Believer to encourage them, you have called me and encouraged me.

When you pray for a Believer- no matter who they are, you are doing it to me.

When you curse a Believer, you have cursed me.

When you bless a Believer, you have blessed me.
WHY?
IT IS MY BODY.
Every man and woman who believes in me as LORD and SAVIOUR is a member of my BODY and whatever you do to them, you have done to me.

Matt. 25:37-40
"“Then the righteous will answer him, 
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 
When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

 “The King will reply, 

Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Matthew 25:37-40

A.L. Hephzibah
Victory is my name
Victory Now, Always and forever in Jesus name



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU