THE GOD OF ALL FAITHFULNESS

InSpired
God speaks to you as His child in disperse ways. The Book of Job says ; in a dream, in a vision of the night.
I woke up this morning with the song " 'Great is your faithfulness'

And l was moved with tears at how good Jesus Christ has been to me.
Sincerely, every grace, favour l ever had came from Him.

He had used several men and women to be a blessing to my life. Always l mention the as when inspired to do so.

You must come to that as a Believer in Christ, who is loved by your heavenly Father dearly that nothing that happens in your life is a mistake.

Especially if you are not walking in rebellion to the Word of God and His Spirit. Rebellion is when you know what the Bible says about an Issue and deliberately turned against it and do the opposite.

God is faithful and the Sun will shine today.
God is faithful, the field will produce continually for mankind
God is faithful, l am alive and will daily enjoy all that pertains to live and godliness.

Have l made mistakes in the past, Yes
Made wrong decisions, of course
All l do is go to my Heavenly Father in repentance 
And in love, he corrects them
And cause all things to work for my good.

The Word REPENTANCE is not just for the sinner. It means a change of heart towards any issue. You can repent before your children for not giving them enough attention as a father and mother.

And then have a change of heart towards that issue and begin to give ample attention to your family.

The God of our LORD Jesus Christ has been truly faithful to me. I guess the Holy Spirit woke me up with this song to remind me to appreciate God for His faithfulness.

We are all we are by His grace. Our perfection, Righteousness is all from Him. We can't live right and do right and walk right if not for His nature and the help of the Holy Spirit.

I would have been the worse of sinners but for God's grace. So l receive more of that grave this morning by singing
" Great is your faithfulness
Oh Lord my Father
All l have ever needed thy hand has provided (through people and l appreciate for their lives)
Great is your faithfulness
Lord all to me.

A.L. Hephzibah.
Favour is my Name.
I am surrounded with Favour as a Shield in Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU