TESTIMONY

InSpired
GRATEFUL.HEART

So l am sitting at my kitchen table picking chaff out of beans when l  had this memory flash  from my past.

There was  a period in my life when l forsook Jesus to seek for greener pastures in the World

During this season, l was sick  and admitted in the hospital for serious typhoid fever.  I checked myself into the hospital and even had to  ask the doctor  to remove the line Inserted in my arm for injection when l needed additional cash. ( I did not bother to call my late sister because of the long distant between our locations)

So with plaster in my wrist; In weakness and several pains, I went to the  bank to withdraw money for my own hospital bill. Uuuuh....... (True life story)

Fast forward to other times when l had repented and returned to Christ's love and had reasons to visit the  hospital:
Jesus Christ. my caring friend, master, and Saviour was always with me.  caring for me and even paying my hospital bills through other believers. 

Again, fast forward to this year, l have not visited an hospital  or taken drugs for one sickness or the other

👆🏾 Abeg. Who will not love a Saviour like Christ

Lord Jesus. I am yours for eternity, do not allow any separation between us.

,# l can't but rave about Christ love
#Loving Christ is my life long goal.
#Loving Christ is not an option for me
# Loving Christ is my only available CHOICE.

A.L.Hepjzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU