Stronghold and teenager.

InSpired

STRONGHOLDS ARE ERECTED AT THE TEEN AGE

I indulged in some bad habits as a teen  but thank God for His mercy and grace which set me free.

I can give many excuses on why l compromised as a young Christian to survive but the bottom line is ' I took my eyes off Jesus Christ' and told my heart that Christ cannot help me at this point of my life.

so l turned to the way of sin to help myself.

When you speak to a teen to surrender their hearts to Christ  and you succeed,  you have saved a soul from a future of regrets and have contributed immensely to the development of the nation and the Kingdom of God.

A teenage girl/boy not saved early can become the greatest criminal the World has ever produced.

Popular Talent Hunt shows employ this strategy 'of catching them young' gainfully. 

They come into our Churches, homes and families and lure our girls and boys with the promise of freedom, pleasure, fame and money.

These young people are introduced to a world of pleasure and sex that their young minds and heart cannot sustain, the end results is " Young people ruled by sex and drugs 

Kindly goggle the background of some of the most popular musicians in Hollywood and even in Nigeria, they have a Christian background.

Josiah was an eight (8) years boy when he became King of the nation of Israel.

I pray the Holy Spirit will give us the wisdom to catch these young people for Christ.

A L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU