TWO WAY TO SUCCEED

InSpired
TWO WAYS TO SUCCEED

"By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me." John 6:30

There are two ways to achieve your dreams, execute your plans, become all you aspire and achieve divine mandate.

You either go the Spirit way, led by Him or you rely on your intellects, experience, secular knowledge to achieve divine mandate.

God gave us intellect, scientific discoveries, economic policies and principles to guide humanity and help provided all needed for the sustainability of the human race.

But the New Birth has necessitated that we depend on the guidance of the Holy Spirit and ensure that our decisions and life principles are shaped by divine knowledge, which is Bible knowledge or knowledge impacted when we fellowship with God our guide.

Jesus said in John 5:30 and l paraphrase :

Truly, am a man with high IQ, l know a lot of things because l have related with the scholars of my generation yet l cannot do anything without the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. I rely and depend in Him per time to carry out His purpose and fulfill my destiny. If Christ , our Saviour and mentor lived like this, then we should follow Him, the author and finisher of our faith.

I pray we will learn to succeed the Spirit- way because success by His leading has no confusion, no sorrow, is enshrouded in peace and has eternal reward.

God be praised in our Lives

A. L.  Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU