DEATH WHERE IS YOUR STING

Some days back, 
I heard a news that shook me, moved me to tears and made me ask 
WHY Lord?
Today, I celebrate the memory of a younger friend and a christian brother.
Amicable, energetic, always willing to help
Visionary and aspiring to be a huge blessing to his generation.
Your concerts keep on playing songs that inspire our hearts
Your beautiful lyrics are forever imprinted in our spirit
Your passion to do the impactful for the kingdom
Are rolling drums for our steps
To do the work of the master while it is day, for the night cometh when no man can work.
You have slept in your night
But you are forever awake and rejoicing with our LORD Jesus
I  celebrate you, though you are no longer with us. Busayo 
You tirelessly did the work of the kingdom as if you knew
Your tomorrows are few
Today, Your work speaks  to us to do the work of our God while we have time
You remind us again that we don't know when our last tomorrow will come.
Pleasant memories l have of you Busayo.
Aunty mi, your favourite title for me gladdens my heart and shows the depth of your respect and humility.
Confidently presenting your thoughts was your style of conversation.
Your work  and your word speaks on even in your death!
We don't understand why you had to leave earlier than envisaged
But l know, we will understand
When we see Jesus face to face
Adieu Busayo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU