A HOUR OF TRIAL FOR THE WORLD

InSpired
A HOUR OF TRIAL FOR THE WORLD

"A scroll was prepared before him in which were recorded the names of those who respected the Lord and honored his name.

 “They will belong to me,” says the Lord who rules over all, 

“IN THAT DAY  when I prepare my own special property. 

I WILL SPARE THEM as a man spares his son who serves him. 

Then once more you will see that I MAKE A DISTINCTION  between the righteous and the wicked, 

between the one who serves God and the one who does not. (3:19) 

“For indeed the day is coming, burning like a furnace, and all the arrogant evildoers will be chaff. The coming day will burn them up,” says the Lord who rules over all. “It will not leave even a root or branch. 

But for you who respect my name, the sun of vindication will rise with healing wings, and you will skip about like calves released from the stall.

HAPPY SUNDAY AND BEAUTIFUL WEEK AHEAD OF YOU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU