A MAN OF THE SPIRIT

InSpired
MAN OF THE SPIRIT
I attend church
I speak in tongues
I read the word
I preach the word
You can do all these
And still be a man if the flesh
 A man of the spirit 
Is one who seek the truth, and speak the truth always
For the Holy Spirit is truth
A spiritual man is one who is lead by the Holy Spirit into the will of the Father
For the Spirit knows the thoughts of God
He is One who draws attention to Christ at all times
And in all occasion, for the Holy Spirit will never draw attention to himself
Rather He will draw attention to Christ
He is one who does not present his own ideas to the people
One who does not  present his own ideas and ask Christ to anoint it
Rather such will hear from Christ and present Christ ideas.
Such is not a minister to just get rich, become famous
Or get fellowers
Rather such is in ministry to point and lead men to Christ
Such is in ministry to bring praise and honour to Christ
The work of the Holy Spirit as shown in John 16:13 
When He the Holy Spirit who is truth comes
He will guide you into all truth and show you the future
He will not present his own ideas rather he will tell you what he hears from me
He will not draw attention to himself, he will praise me and honour me.

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU