LORD I WANT MORE

INSPIRED
LORD, I WANT MORE!

Every time, either when  l leave the house for church to worship God with other saints, or at the beginning of a new day/ week, the  Holy Spirit always ask me this question -

" what miracles do you expect today for yourself, family, state, nation and the rest of the world?

At the end of this day, what things should have happened to you that is delivered t by God' s power? What testimonies do you want in yr Quiver of fulfillment?

At such times,  I ask always,  'Abigail, what are your expectations today? 

Praise God that we leave our homes and returned safely. Thank God, we have food on our tables, clothing and money to spend.

But please is that all God"s power can deliver? God has ordained every believer to be a channel of blessing to our world. We are the Salt of the earth, the Light of the world,  a City of splendor set on a hill, that cannot be hidden. (Isaiah 60:9)

We must set out into a new day/week, expecting the miraculous  to happen through us and for us.

I know there is much more we can do for impact and influence in our world and l would have experienced more, if l want more each new day. 

 Christ's power can do exceeding, abundantly, above all l can ask or think. Christ's power must change that sinful lifestyle of my neighbour for his good, help the  poor woman and man in my street. l must not only help the poor with money, but must pray them into Christ, that they can be rich in Christ and be a blessing.
This way, the name of Christ brings glory to the Father.

I have lived passively expecting the normal,  that is easily attributed to my strength, effort  and intelligence  (though l  gotten all  by the help of God )

Now,  I want to live beyond myself and expect much more from God's power for my family, friends, state, nation, and nations- for the expectations of the righteous - ( a man who believes in God through Christ shall be fulfilled). 
LORD, I WANT MORE!
 Pls have a blessed week.

Abigail Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU