HOLY SPIRIT EFFECT AND PERSON

InSpired(BJC)
MORNING SPIRITUAL DIET.
Holy Spirit Effects and His Person
I was watching a video online and a preacher was talking about the Holy Spirit and dealt more on how the Holy Spirit can help your weaknesses and help you achieve your desired and aspirations. 

It was a beautiful and powerful message because it got me praying and birthed this inspiration.

But l observed he was emphasing more on how the Spirit can help you do what you can't do yourself, how He can help in your Marriage, career, business and ministry. 

Then he asked that we lift up our hands and ask the Holy Spirit to help us in our life endeavours. I lifted up mine in obedience  and began to pray  that the Holy Spirit should help me in every area of my life.

Immediately, I picked up a prayer point in my spirit and said 
" Holy Spirit l surrender my whole essence to you use it for your glory"

Then l heard the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart these words
" They know my effects and power but they don't know my Person'

I responded "hmmmm' and then asked " what is the difference between your person and your power and effects?

These thoughts came into my heart

" Many people know Dangote because they eat his manufactured sugar, salt, spaghetti and even use his cement to to build houses."

"But very few know the person of Dangote. They don't know 'Who is the man'  who supplies them with  some of the basic necessities of Life. They don't know where Dangote  dwells, what he likes and  how he behaves"

They have experienced Dangote effects and what his talents, skills and knowledge produce for them. But they don't know his life; how the powers that run his companies is generated to create  the effects, they can see in the physical. 

They don't know the ideas and thoughts that produce that effect. They will keep on enjoying the effect but will never become producers of that kind of effect and power.

Then l asked The Spirit " what will happen if l know your effects but don't know your person?

He replied " Then you will only be a USER and will not know how to create the same.effects at all times because you don't have a relationship with the Supreme Creator of those effects.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MOSES AND THE ISRAELITES

I showed, delivered my DEEDS to the children of Abraham. It means they enjoyed the parting of the Red Sea. They ate manna in the wilderness. Jericho fell down flat; yet they were bitten by the  Serpent in the wilderness, they continually murmued and complained about Me.

Instead of  the children of Israel waiting  on Me and my Word, like Moses did on the Mount Sinai for Divine instruction, they chose to build an idol and give the glory due my Name to an Idol 
They said " Israel behold the gods who gave your deliverance from the Enemy."

They forgot The NAME " YAHWEH". They forgot me quickly and turned to idols  because they did not know The PERSON of "YAHWEH"

But Moses on the other hand could produce my deeds easily because he knew my ways.

"HE MADE KNOWN HIS WAYS TO MOSES, HIS DEEDS TO THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL: 
The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever;" Psalm 103:7-8

Moses used the Rod in his hands to create a serpent that destroyed the serpents of the Enemy.

He used the Rod of his hands to part the Red Sea, for the Israelites to escape from The Enemy.

He used The Rod in his hands to close up the Red Sea so that The Enemy of the people of Israel will be completely destroyed 

He used the Rod of his hand to produce water.from the ROCK for the Israelites to drink water.

Moses hit the Ancient ROCK twice to produce water to quench the thirst of the people. Once was enough to quench their thirst. Once they come to me the Rock that never fails, their thirst for fulfillment should be quenched once.
But he hurt me twice to quench the thirst of the people.

A L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU