UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR GOD

InSpired
Every lady wants unconditionally love. and I certainly will want a guy who loves me deeply.

God wants men and women who love Him because He first love them. He loves us unconditionally and it hurts and break His heart when we do 'give and take relationship' with Him.

 Truly, He has not called us to seek Him in vain. Silver and Gold belongs to Him and He earnestly wants to give it to us


Jesus said in John 6 vs 26 'I tell you the truth, you have come looking for me not bcos you saw God in my action but bcos I fed you, filled your stomachs and for free."

Haba! Every sensible guy will want to flee from a lady who loves him because of his substance. And if we are created in the image of God, I can reason that God will desire true worshippers who come rain or sunshine will love Him with their whole heart, soul and
 strenght.

This is the last days. Antichrist or 666 is not our concern as believer. But we must learn to live every day as if its our last. 

We must treat kingdom business as our personal and have the mindset of a stakeholder- 

This my Father' business, it must not fail. I earnestly believe God for a revival of the heart and mindset.


A breed of believers who live or die to do the will of the Father and whose heart cry resonate with that  of Apostle Paul 'that I may Know Him and the power of His resurrection. 

We have manifested His power, we have manifested His prosperity, divine health etc. Now its time to manifest UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR CHRIST. He deserves it.







A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU