YOU TRULY LOVE CHRIST NEEDS F

InSpired
YOU TRULY LOVE CHRIST JESUS IF...

Loving Jesus Christ goes beyond singing melodious songs, paying your tithe, working in  department units in your Church etc.

You may do all of the above and yet have done nothing for Jesus if you don't add this necessary virtue to your deeds. HELPING THE BROTHERS AND SSTERS , WHO ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST.

ONE OF THE BEST WAY TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TO THE CHRIST
“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matt. 25:40

Our LORD was speaking in this passage and illustrated that a Christian can feed Jesus Christ, give Christ water to drink, cloth Jesus, and visit Jesus Christ in prison.
 HOW?

Anytime you give a sister or brother food, clothing, water, encouragemt, pray for them, help them out of their challenges, you have actual done those deeds for Jesus Christ Himself. ( To Him be all praise and glory forever)

In John 21:15-16
“Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” 

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

 Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.” Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” 

He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

Every Christian brother and sister is a member of the Body of Christ. When you do good to them, help them, encourage them; you are doing all these good deeds to Christ because they are His Body while He is the Head. Matthew 25:3-46

Your Love for Christ is only demonstrated adequately when you help your fellow brothers and sisters become their best in destiny.

And if you are among those.who hurt other Christians in any way or form, KNOW YOU ARE HURTING JESUS CHRIST, Himself and you will not escape God's wrath and judgement unless you repent and turn to sincerely do good to other Christians.

ACTION PLANS
1. I will consciously and deliberately  go out of my way to help, encourage any man or woman who believes in Jesus Christ because they are His Body.

2. Even if they don't deserve it and can't pay me back. I will still help them because my deedsis to Jesus Christ and He will reward me.

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU