SERVIzG CHRIST

InSpired
IS IT POSSIBLE TO BELIEVE IN CHRIST AND NOT LOVE HIM?

King Saul was anointed by me, he sat on the throne and was king over my people and my nation,

 But the only time he offered me sacrifices was when he needed my help.  

The only time he made a attempt to seek for me was when he consulted a witch to get information from Samuel after his demise. 

King David was anointed as king over my people and nation. 

 He penned various Psalms to praise me, he offered sacrifices of love to me and created a beautiful abode for my Ark of the Covenant. . 

Also he desired and attempted to build a permanent place of abode for me among my people.  

It means King David's thoughts were full of me. When you love someone your thoughts are full of them.  

You are constantly thinking of what you can do to make their lives better and increase their happiness. 

Jesus Christ asked Peter" Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these? 

Apostle John the beloved was distinguished from the other disciples because he was exceptional close to the Messiah, our Lord Jesus.  

The Bible stated that Christ was very close to him. He outlived all the other disciples and wrote the concluding book of the Bible. 

Loving God will keep you pursuing Him even when other have stopped the pursuit. 

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU