MEMBERS OF ONE BODY

THE OTHER SIDE OF GOD
So I was reading Isaiah 5 and my soul went  still, my thoughts were quieten and I was like God!
The same God of unfailing love and everlasting kindness turning against His covenanted people.
Truly, they provoked Him to anger
And did not obey His precepts
Still fear entered my bones, when I read God judgements against Israel. 
It showed me that I must be careful in my walk with God.
He loves me but will not lower His standard for me.
He act of love gave me His word so DT I may not experience His fury
King David was and is seriously loved by God
Yet one act plucked his family into a season of darkness that shook his kingdom.
Thank God for New Testament provision of confession and pardon of sin under the cover of The blood.
I can't appreciate enough the finished work of Christ.
I celebrate Christ once again.
But I guess, one way I show I love Christ is by keeping His precepts.
Your word have I hidden in my heart that I may not sin against you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU