THE ONE WHO SENT ME

THE ONE WHO SENT ME
Jesus said, my food is to do what the ONE who sent me wants me to do and to finish his work
The One is important
I heard of The ONE
And I thought what a selfish Being
To want the world to worship Him alone
And serve Him
Yet The ONE loved me
He knew I spoke in my foolishness
Then my eyes of understanding were opened
And The ONE took me in unto Himself
Oooh what a beautiful day it was
I will forever be grateful to whatever force made Him take me in
I am not writing for an audience
Lord, I am penning this to you
It is for you explicitly
I remember when I did not have the Holy Spirit
I was always fearful
Fearful something bad will end my life
I was afraid to take bold steps of progress
Because I feared the witchee will gun me down my life
Then The One came to me when I was not worthy of His attention
And delivered me
He became my eternal shield, my defence, my strength
Oh what can mortal man do to me
When the immortal has shown me mercy
He took me out of the deepest darkness
What can powerful men in the light do to me
The ONE who shows me mercy 
Is still alive and forever alive
I will yet trust in Him
I will yet rest in Him
He is kind and will show me kindness
The ONE helped me this far
THE ONE protected me this far
Though weak and small
The ONE is my strength and glory
Shout out to The ONE forever
He deserves all the worship
He deserves all the Services
Only The ONE deserves all the GLORY

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU