poem

In dark moment, 
Christ is our Light. 
He is our friend, 
when our picture is dimmed and 
our features barely visible and attractive. 
He is caring to the extreme, 
Interested in every detail, 
ensuring all is well with us at all times.
If I am given the opportunity 
to chose again, who to serve, 
Christ, I will choose you again and again
I will need no preacher to cajole, plead with me
I would ask for no incentive
With ardent haste
Tears rolling down my cheeks
I will scream
Christ, please make me
Wholly thy.
No one truly knows you
And not love you
You make my day beautiful and 
my nights colourful.
You wake me every morning and 
my first smile is always for you.
For you keep the darkness and sorrow far
Though extremely busy taking care of the world
But less busy noticing my sigh
Caring for the smallest detail of my desires
What a lover who want the best for you always
Sometimes you permit my way
 guided pain, If ultimately will be gain for me.
Christ Jesus
Beautiful personality
Intricate Leader
Humble friend
Tender Life Coach
Patience Companion
Forgiving Master
Love u so much Jesus
Love you So Much
Hear these praises from my grateful heart
Each time, I think of you
Praises start
Love you so much Jesus
Love U so much

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU