MORE OF YAHWEH

InSpired
MORE, MORE, THAT’S ALL I ASK!
More!
There must be more, much more
More!
 This can’t be all there is to it
More!
 More Love for Christ
More!
 More life of sacrifice for my fellow men
More!
Spend more time with the Holy Spirit

More!
 Much more prosperity than I have
More!
 More exploits for His Kingdom

Daniel had more and kings and kingdoms bowed for his God
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had more; And the gods of King Nebuchadnezzar worshipped the God of all gods

For the more, I know Him
The more I want to know Him
Jesus more of you…….

More of Him will engrave my life in the archives of Eternity
For Mary loved so much more, and all eternity praise her act
More of Him in my heart will give me a bigger place in His heart

This God has given so much; for and to humanity
He is always looking, searching, quizzing for more ways to please humanity, to show His love to the Disciples of Christ

More!
Made God looking for better ways to reach humanity
More!
Made the Holy Spirit asking ‘what more can be done? What else can we give?

More! More! More!

Can I give more please?
Can I become blind to the glory of the World and seek only the glory of God, who loves me and gave up self for me

Am talking of More of Christ in me

This is my desire
To honor you
Lord with all my heart, I worship you
All I have within me, give you praise
All I adore is in you
Lord, I give you my heart; I give you my soul 
I will live for you alone, every breath that I take, every moment am awake
Lord, have your way in me

More of Christ in me, will make me sing

Take me deeper. Deeper in love with you
Jesus hold me close in your embrace
Take me deeper, deeper than I have ever been before
I just want to love you more and more
All I want is to be deeper in love

Fill me Lord, till I overflow, 
I wanna run over…
I wanna run over….
MORE, MORE, THAT’S ALL I ASK!

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU