MY HALLELUJAH BELONHS TO YOU

InSpired
My '''Halleluyah belongs to you
Almighty Father
My Hallelujah
The great AM I
My Hallelujah belongs to you
Eternal King
My Hallelujah. Belongs to you
Oba awon oba
You deserves it
You deserves it
You deserve it

January-  *Enjoyed* *your new mercies* 

February - *walked into  New dawn* 

March- *Marching unto greater glory all the way* 

April- *Colourful  horizons began to unfold* 

May- *You make us see your goodness in all ramifications* 

June- *your help was our anchor in the middle of the seasons* 

July- *What an awesome God, who daily loads us with benefits* 

August- *Our dancing was unstoppable because this God is too good* 

September- *We just could not but laugh for the showers of favour from you* 

October- *Independence is sweet. for Christ gave us complete redemption* 

November- *closer to our glorification we come, so praising you was our only choice* 

December- my Birth month, I sING ' My Hallelujah belongs to you..
For you deserve it
A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU