SICKNESS FREE BY HIS STRIPE

InSpired
HOW I DID NOT LAY ON AN HOSPITAL BED IN 2019

Jesus Christ bore my infirmities and healed all my diseases.

 Was l attacked by sickness and disease in 2019? 

A capital YES!

 But was l admitted in hospital for any sickness or diseases , NO!

HOW?
Always, when the symptom of any of this disease or sickness show up, l will put the Word of God into my mouth and begin to confess:

 ' if Jesus Christ bore you, then l can't have you'.  
I would continue:

I reject both the sickness and its symptoms. Though there was pain in my body and cough in my throat, 

l continued my confession until everything disappeared. 

Then l took a step further and began to appreciate God when l woke for a disease free body.

 How do l do this?

When l wake in the morning, l say to God " Father, l appreciate you for the gift of life, thank you for a disease free body etc

And then l notice that l don't even have symptoms of any disease.

I am learning to use the same confession for divine provision..

THE WORD OF GOD WORKS ANYDAY.

A.L. Hephzibah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU