SURE WORD OF GOD

InSpired
Template for Success: GOD' WORD

The most important treasure in my life is not my clothing, university degree, career rather it is the Word of God. ( Matthew 4:4; Psalm 19:7-11esp. 10-11)

When l first entered Akure city as an NYSC corp member, l came with a small bag and a bucket but with a sure Word from God; 'I will be with you and you will prosper in the land." That was all l had because l knew no one would visit me to know about my welfare, even if l die in the city, no one would know, so l had to hold on to that treasure of a promise from God. 

And did that 'Sure Word' from God kept me alive, healthy, happy, and prospered the work of my hands? 

It certainly did, it was and is still my LIFELINE.

The last time l changed apartment, six persons received tangible material possessions from my previous apartment.

The Word of God (His sure promises that can never fail)  transformed, changed, increased a small bag of bedspread and basic toiletries into material possessions that filled  tangible space in the homes of six different persons.

PURSUE THE GOD OF SURE PROMISES FOR THE WORD OF GOD CAN CREATE A CITY FOR YOU FROM NOTHING!

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU