THE WONDERFUL COUNSELLOR

InSpired
THE HOLY SPIRIT: THE COUNSELLOR

Some few years back, I needed to make a destiny cracking decision. I had prayed and received what I felt God wanted me to do but I remembered in multiple of counsel, there is safety. 

So I consulted and asked for counsel and everyone I asked except one kicked against what I felt God was saying. ( I did not tell any of them what I felt God was saying and asking me to do;  if I had done this, they would have said 'go with God, you don't need our input).  I wanted counsel to confirm what i felt God was saying. ) At the end, I decided to follow what l perceived God had put  in  my heart. 

One man of God that I respected  counseled then, "God does not only send us to do things where the 'T' is crossed and the 'I' is dotted, you must learn to obey by faith because  you have an heavenly Father who sees the bigger picture."

I beg to say today, that I am a better person because of that decision, I stepped forward inspite of the seeming unfavourable circumstances and the many counsel that advised against taking that step

I came home after the multiple of counsels and said to the Spirit of Jesus Christ:

'Holy Spirit, I need your help, Jesus gave you to me as a helper, help me to make the right decision, for many voices say No, one voice says Yes along with the voice of my spirit.

That decision put me in a place whereby l got the necessary and vital training in godliness and life. It was a place of great trials but also a place of great honour.  I learnt so much that was necessary for my future.

There is two ways that the Holy Spirit prepares you for life and ministry. He may expose you to the men who are living contrary to the scriptures to warn you not to live that way.

And He will also expose you to men who are living right to motivate you to follow their steps as they follow Christ. It is the Holy Spirit through and by  the WORD that prepares you for your Kingdom exploits and eternal glory.

I celebrate the Holy Spirit today, the voice of Christ Jesus, faithfully testifying about Christ. I may not have become all that God wants me to be, there may be struggles, but come on now, Holy Ghost dey my side to help me biko. 

He is with you also. Speak to Him always.

A L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU