WHY DO I NEED CHRIST

InSpired
WHY DO I NEED JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD

I have money
I have riches
I have a good career
I have cool and influential friends and associates
I wear the best and most expensive clothing brand 
I have political, economic and good social standing

If you have the above, praise God for His goodness

But if you don't BELIEVE in Jesus Christ as LORD and Saviour
If you don't accept as the absolute TRUTH THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY

If you are not submitted to the RULES and PRINCIPLES of the Kingdom and live according to the leading of the Holy Spirit
If you use your wealth to oppress the poor instead of helping them

God says you are CONDENMED
You will END up in a place of torment forever
GOD SAYS SO NOT ME

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD (YOU) AND HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON TO DIE IN YOUR PLACE!

CHRIST is your substitute
God loves you too much
He had given ALL for you to have His BEST
God's BEST is JESUS CHRIST
Sincerely, NOTHING can ever equate to THE LOVE OF CHRIST

l have been there
I have seen it all

The pinnacle of pleasure
The pinnacle of fame
The pinnacle of a free lifestyle
Without True Freedom given by JESUS CHRIST

The corridors of vain power
Outside the ALMIGHTY GOD
It's VANITY UPON VANITY
Without the LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST in YOUR SOUL

Give your HEART and SUBMIT your ways to HIS ONLY WAY!

Love you 

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU