LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST

INSPIRED
LIFE WITHOUT CHRIST
unimaginable, Inconceivable
Implausible
I can't think of  my life without Christ
Who took me from the ghetto, give me an education, fine- toned my mannerism, polished me, who bi me or my father's house!
TWALE JESU BABA!
I was driving through  Isolo in Lagos, the neighborhood where l grown up as a child.
I marvel at the mercy of Christ
I saw the face to face room where l used to sleep and wake as a girl; a room just a little bigger than my present toilet. 
uuuh, God you don try for my life ooooo
Christ  is my attracting factor
Who will be drawn to me and count me worthy of an honour without Christ
No impressive pedigree to present, no outstanding and lofty academic history, certainly l can't win any beauty pageant if l contest,
But Christ in me opens door
Christ in me draws attention to me
Sometimes. I ask, 
Hephzibah, what is it about you that will make anyone give you a second glance
And l answered
Abigail, its Christ in you from A-Z
God who is Father to the fatherless, friend to the lonely
Helper to us without connection
Christ is the beauty in me
Christ is the honour l receive
Christ is my confidence for safety
Christ is my hope for a glorious future
So today, l give a Shout Out to Christ my Saviour
A Salute to Christ my beautifier
Twale to Christ Baba loke
What will my life be without Him
You don't understand what Christ my padi has done for me.
Uuuh, Christ! I own Him my life
Tonight, I don't care what judgement you give to my writing
Am not out to submit an impressive manuscript
I just need to shout it loud
Christ, thanks for taking care of me.
As l sat in the molue bus driving through the very neighbourhood, where l grew up, memories flowed into my mind like a flood: times of no food to eat after l returned from school, times, I made garri with cold water and ate with bean meshed with water to look like soup.
I almost gave up and wanted to drop out and learn a trade
Jesu, mo dupe oooo
Now, l marvel, if no bi Christ
My life for no get meaning
So again, Oga JESU CHRISTI
TWALE BABA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU