MADE FOR MORE

InSpired
I AM MADE FOR MORE?
I was made for more, l was made for Christ
To show His Glory among the Nations
To declare His power & Counsel among Kings, & Princes,
To show His praises to the  Princess, Rulers and nobles of the World!
To enforce His Will as it's in Heaven
Among the invisible forces of Darkness
Who are already defeated by Christ' s blood for Ever

I am made for More
I was for Christ!
More and more
Till l attain the full stature of Christ, my King
Made for More is my cry!
Till my life is a full expression of His Splendour & Majesty
Made for more is my shout!

For I am a King as My Father, the King of all kings
He is Named King of all kings  , named by Himself
He is The LORD and there is no other forever
Incomparable, undefeatable, He is the Most High
God, the Father, , The Am that I am
Who manifested Himself In His Son, Jesus Christ
Who is my LORD, Messiah and Saviour
I am born into The Kingdom of kings and Priests
I am made a King therefore I reign on Earth
I am hidden in The Christ and in God
Therefore I rule in every sphere of Life as Christ
The Ruler of the Universal
I am made for More
I am made by Christ
Therefore l keep running after More
I hunger for More
My thirst is for More
I sleep and wake up knowing there is More
I do not stop till the kingdom of Men is made the Kingdom of Christ
I don't stop till All of Christ is All of me
I don't stop till policies of Nations
Cultures of people, beliefs of tribes
And the mindset of men and women is shaped and transformed by the WORD of God
And The WORD of God is Jesus Christ Himself
I am made for More
I am made by you
I am made for Christ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU