InSpired Question

InSpired Question.
I asked the LORD this question
In your days , did you lived in the fear of the LORD

HIS ANSWER
That is what l was u producing in Israel when l spoke about the two builders.
Those who built on the rock and those who build on the sand 
The Rick represents me because l am the eternal rock, it represents my Word which stands sure forever as Mount Zion and it represents my Name that is eternal 
These people build their lives on my Word,principles which they obeyed 

The other people built their houses on the sand which represents the earth, instability, principles of men because men are created from the dust. From the dust you came and to the duct you will return. They believe in my name but their lives is built on disobedient.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU