YOU WANT WEALTH AND FAME, THEN WHAT?

InSpireD
YOU WANT WEALTH AND FAME, THEN WHAT?

I want to start this write up with a testimony. When we talk about deliverance, it's not just for tangible, visible vices, we can also be delivered from wrong mindset and wrong motives for pursuing God 

 I had my 3 months Industry Training (IT) at The Lagos Sheraton Hotels and Suites. At that time, it was the most prestigious hotel in Lagos if not Nigeria.  I was already a Christian and was attached to the Public Relations Office.  While in this Hotel as an IT student, l was opportuned to meet the rich and mighty of the Nigerian Society, ( most from a distance) but l met one or two at close range.

Then it dawn on me " Hephzibah,  is this all you want to become in Life"- Rich and famous?   And the truth is God  will make me 'Rich and Famous when we know His Word and  always  walk in the truth of His revelations. My motive for serving God changed at that point and l knew that God did not just save me to deliver me from poverty, Satan's attack etc BUT I AM SAVED TO BE ONE  OF THE KINGDOM  OF  PRIESTS AND KINGS THAT GOD HAS ACQUIRED FOR HIMSELF. 
I AM SAVED TO BRING GOD PLEASURE.AND WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH
My dear, my focus changed from that point and l went back to the Polytechnic, a changed young lady.

King David said 'as thy deer  pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? My tears have been my food day and night, while people say to me all day long, “Where is your God?” These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go to the house of God under the protection of the Mighty One with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng. Psalm 42

A man's Soul has inner power to crave, yearn and desire great things. Many men and women have done a lot of crazy things in the name of desire and  love.
But the greatest love you can crave for, yearn for is the love for the presence of Yahweh, for fellowship with the Sweet Holy Spirit.

The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ has made you an heir of Salvation. The Love of God has brought you into the fold of the Beloveds of The Almighty. It is the sweet fellowship of The Holy Spirit that will keep you in the Love of God and make the Grace of the Christ flows freely all your lifetime.

King David knew how important the Fellowship of The Holy Spirit is; such that when he sinned, King David did not bother about wealth, the throne, his reputation etc.
King's David cry was ' Take not your Holy Spirit from me'. The greatest gift that God has given our World is not the gifts of witty inventions, unprecedented wealth, and the gifts of men.

The greatest gift released by Heaven to the Earth is the gift of the Holy Spirit. The Book of Psalm says ' when you sent your Spirit they were created...... Because it is the HOLY SPIRIT on earth that spreads His creative wisdom for the earth to be positively sustained for it inhabitants. The Spirit of Life is God Himself among men. Ultimately, whatever a man/woman crave and yearn for , he would get if such take the necessary step towards his dream

Sincerely l know l am going to have supernatural wealth and be among the wealthiest and wisest but after acquiring all the wealth l crave for WHAT NEXT?
When l have made the greatest inventions on earth, WHAT NEXT? When l become the most popular woman  on the earth, WHAT NEXT?

Someday, somewhere, a man/woman will died and leave it all behind even Christ our Saviour left it all and the harvest Jesus Christ, my Lord is personally enjoying on earth is HIS PURSUIT OF GOD WHILE ON EARTH.. He told His parents as a teen, "DONT YOU KNOW I MUST BE IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE?
He said 'MY FOOD IS TO DO THE WILL OF HIM WHO SENT ME AND FINISH IT"

The Christ, our LORD,  told the Enemy " MAN MUST NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT MUST MAKE HIS MOST EARNEST PURSUIT -THE WORD OF GOD.

God is the Best inheritance any man/ woman can have on the face of the earth. We are given 120 years or ' with long life will l satisfy you:  God has given you an open cheque to determine what your definition of long life would be by your expectations,  lifestyle and your pursuit . Do you realise that men and women who do not believe in Christ live beyond 110 years  and thereabout. How much  more the Believers in Christ Jesus  who have THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AS THEIR FATHER

✓ The greatest PURSUIT of all is THE FELLOWSHIP WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT. 

✓ The highest AMBITION, any man should have IS TO KNOW JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND HIS WAYS

✓ The greatest  HUNGER any man/woman should have is not Hunger for fame, wealth, honour, glory, dynasty, rather YOU SHOULD THIRSTY AND HUNGER FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

✓ When a man/ woman dies.and exit this World, he would leave behind fame, richess, witty inventions. 

✓ THE ONLY POSSESSIONS AND TREASURE THAT IS ALLOWED TO TRAVEL WITH YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE OF ETERNITY is- DO YOU KNOW THE GOD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND WALKED IN HIS WAYS?

I will end this write with one of my most favourite scriptures in the Bible.

Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, Let not the mighty man glory in his might, Nor let the rich man glory in his riches; But let him who glories glory in this, That he understands and knows Me, That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight,” says the Lord.

Jeremiah 9:23-24
  
Hephzibah Abigail

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU