The Witness
InSpired
THE WITNESS
I was there when it happened
I saw it all as it unfolded
It was a shock for me
I can never forget how it happened
I would never have expected that Covering will do that to The Emperor
The Emperor is too good to have received that kind of treatment from Covering
It was the highest treason ever staged in our Planet called Planet H3
We had never seen anything like it
And we will never experience it again forever
Other Ministers of fire in the Planet H3 always gaze in wonder when Covering pass by on errand for The Ancient of Days
There were not just looking at Covering' s Beauty
But they looked because they marvelled at the access Covering had to The Ancient of Days
This was the greatest privilege in our Planet and Covering had this awesome privilege
Covering always love to tell about the awesomeness of THE ONE who dwells in impenetrable LIGHT
He talk.about the Commander in Chief UNFATHOMABLE WISDOM and His sweet kindness
Covering told us that The Commander is so secure that He made us share in His splendour and power
Then Covering will spread his wings studded with precious stones
Moonstone, Carnelian, beryx, onyx and many other stones that your human language can not accurately described
I don't envy Covering at all because l knew he was created with these stones as reprentation of the wealth of The Almighty
As we sit and listen to him
Our hearts always swell with worship
And before we know it
We are on our faces
Singing
Our God is an awesome God
Some sing Holy, Holy, Holy
To THE ONE who WAS and IS to COME
Everything was made for Him and By Him
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
He formed them and crafted them for their own uniqueness and purpose
As He worked with their gentle frame, He had a picture in mind and he made each according to the picture.
I was created with immeasurable strength and power
I am a Warrior and fights the Battle of my KING with great pleasure,
The Ancient of Days gave me power, strength and wisdom and l use it solely for my MASTER
I live and breathe to Serve His purpose
And l gladly do it
For God is Good and His mercy endures forever and for everlasting
His Reign will never end
He is the Eternal KING forever
A.L. Hephzibah
Comments
Post a Comment