FROM AJEGUNLE TO THE WORLD

InSpired
FROM AJEGUNLE TO THE WORLD FOR JESUS! ONLY JEHOVAH CAN DO THAT!
Tonite, as l sit at my reading table and go through pictures of me from a  little girl to now; a lady- all l can see in these pictures is God'' s faithfulness. ( God is a promise keeper)

Each picture resurfaces stories, events, testimonies, memories and the smile remains and l went through each. 

This picture of my late sister and me reminds me of how l was born in Apapa Lagos, Ajekunle to be precise.

And the Ajekunle of those years was really the slum, ghetto and crime center of Lagos.

Yet, the Almighty who had a plan for my life from the foundation of the earth brought me from the slum to the Limelight as other pictures will show.

Please your birth place is irrelevant and cannot stop the plans of God for your life.

God said in Jeremiah 1 :5 ' Before l formed you, l knew thee you. 

And Psalm 139:16-17 explains what the word 'knew' means

1. Your eyes saw my unformed body; 

2. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 

3. How precious to me are your thoughts, God!

4. How vast is the sum of them!

God knows things about you- his thoughts, his plans, his agenda were already in place before you were formed in your mother's womb.

It is your responsibility to come to God through faith in Jesus Christ and discover God's thoughts for you and align your destiny with it.

My childhood taught me that ' Your life is a beautiful story been written by you, men and God. 

But the best History is written when you walk in God' s plan for your life.

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU