Sweetest restored

NUGGETS FROM CHRIST
GOD RESTORED SWEETNESS TO HER LIFE!

A man will continue to struggle and suffer in his Christian walk until  he understands the depth of the mercy and love of The Almighty. 

Perception about the love of God for you will determine  to a large extent your possession.of your inheritance in Christ in God.

Any wrong perception l have about  God opens the door for Satan to accommodate my wrong mindset and launch an attack. 

Ignorance will always empower the enemy' s assault.

Naomi was placed in a situation that placed her back against the wall. 

Naomi believed and confessed that everything was over because of the pictures she could see around her, but  she failed to see through the eyes of the Spirit that the WAY MAKER had gone ahead of her and given her a daughter- in -law who will restore the sweetness of her name.

She said this about  The Almighty but her assessment and judgement was wrong. Listen to her statement:
“Can this be Naomi?” “Don’t call me Naomi,” she told them. “Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter. I went away full, but the Lord has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The Lord has afflicted me; the Almighty has brought misfortune upon me.” Ruth 1:

God does not make men's lives bitter especially those who have entered a relationship with Him through covenant or faith in Christ Jesus. 

God is in the business of giving sweetness to bitter situations. Read Psalm 107 carefully and you will see God reaching out to deliver and help men who got into trouble because of their sin and disobedience.

I can categorically tell you that God does not delight in the death of a sinner  and even backsliding believers, He delights when men repent from their unbelief in Christ and turn to Him.

I accepted Christ as Lord and Saviour as a teen but went back into sin and compromise before God' s love found me again and will never let go of me.

Though l had Christ in my heart and the Holy Spirit in my spirit, my body and soul was held captive by compromise.

But the unfailing love of God never left me until l returned into His safe hands of love.

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU