thanksgiving

NUGGETS FROM CHRIST
GIVING THANKS ALWAYS!

God deserves our heartfelt praises at all times. I had a chat with a dear friend today and she reinforced the need to appreciate The Almighty at all seasons

Sometimes we only give Him our heartfelt praises when we have  experienced a miracle which in our  estimation is remarkable and awesome.

I was driving this afternoon and the brake of the car became stiff and uncontrollable at the middle of a major road with the car stopping  suddenly. I just refilled at the Petrol station.

I muttered a 'thank you' Father and continued  with my trip.

On my way back from that trip, I saw a car involved in an accident as a result of the same fault as my car.

Then l realised the magnitude of the deliverance and protection God gave me and my car earlier. Immediately l appreciate God profusely, because l saw what would have happened to me if He had not intervened.

We must learn to thank God at all times especially  when waiting for the fulfillment of a particular promise. 

My dear friend,   said she praises God more with dancing when she has no money in her pocket; her appreciation is more in times of scarcity than times of abundance. I made up my mind to appreciate God more at all times.

Apostle Paul said in Philippians 4 "Giving thanks at all times: is the secret of the  continually flow of God's goodness and grace.

FOR GOD OUR FATHER DECEIVE YOUR PRAISES  AND MORE.

A. L . Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU