PREFACE

PREFACE
The Book of Song of Solomon contains the most explicit emotional outpour of the love between a man and a woman.

The Book of Proverbs 30:18-19 says 

" There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a young woman.

King Solomon was the king of Israel with many wives and concubines yet he still felt this way about a damsel.

The relationship with a man and woman has the capacity to stir up the deepest feelings within and close the vault of rational reasoning so that the most sensitive of men do the unexpectable.

Below is a sample of the love exchange between King Solomon and his dark and beautiful African damsel 

The purpose of this Book is that you will find the unique love that will bring sunshine into your heart and keep you warm when the cold hands of challenges come knocking at your door.

We pray that you will also keep the eternal love of God within your heat as you walk with Him and you will never forsake your first love for your Creator and Redeemer.

HE
Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the young women.

SHE
​ I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys.

 He Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the young women. 

She Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest is my beloved among the young men.

 I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste.

 Let him lead me to the banquet hall, and let his banner over me be love. 

Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with love. 

His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me. Daughters of Jerusalem,
Song of Solomon 2

The greatest story of love ever written is the love of God for Humanity and His beloved; it is like a love story between a damsel and a man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU