DONT TO BE AFRAID TO START AFRESH

InSpired
DONT BE AFRAID TO START AFRESH

I have read and heard that failure ( in this context is defined as not meeting up with your desired target in any endeavour in the long run) can be a stepping stone to greater heights 

Do not see the unfulfillment of your desires as a case for suicidal thoughts. Rather see it as an opportunity to learn how not to do certain things

I had had to start afresh many times. 
I was a young lady when l got saved and at that age, though l came from a very poor background, l had dined with the rich and wealthy. ( send me a DM if you want to know how )

When l rededicated my life to Christ, l had to cut off from that sinful life of pleasure and lived strictly by the grace of God and His providence.  Forwarded to after graduation.

When l came to Ondo State precisely Akure  , (my present place of abode) for NYSC. I came with a bucket, a travelling bags with some few dresses and shoes and entered the NYSC orientation camp at Ikare Akiko with these items.

Then l was living with Pastor and Deaconess Oluwatimiro. We were not related by blood, they took me into their family because l was a Christian going through persecution at that time.. ( feeding, home, help  in education) God used them.

I remembered making a statement " This will be my land of fulfillment". I may not be at the heights l desire  now but l will certainly see that prophecy fulfilled.

Four  years ago, l had to quit a job and start life afresh. I had no dime in my account but l had possessions that filled three rooms, decorations materials brought and household items l had to give out to at least four-six people. Imagine from one bag of some few clothing to three rooms of possessions.

I had only Christ in my heart and His Word in my mouth. I have had to change addresses and start afresh and God has always been faithful. The Word of God has the power to make rich and wealth. 

God has the power to make streams of water flow in the desert. 

But l can say one thing confidently, the Word of God works and it will produce riches and wealth over and over again even if you lose them through foolish and unwise decisions.

Through the wisdom of God, a house is filled with treasures and knowledge of God will help protect you in the days of troubles.

Christ in you is the hope of glory. Do not accept mediocrity and the average life. You are created for the top. No matter where you are now, failed marriage, unfruitful ministry efforts, failed political ambition- DONT GIVE UP. 

If you are a believer and you have God's Word in you- your success is guaranteed if only  you will align your life to the Word and obey the Holy Spirit in all things 

I had the Holy Spirit inside of me at new birth but in the past , l made many decisions without His input and guidance. He was there for me to call when l encounter difficulty, after which he is locked up in my spirit and my soul takes the lead.

If l was not a believer, it is cool  for my soul to take the lead and l will surely success if l make sound decisions.

 But if l am a believer and live only in the soulish realm- my mind, feelings, circumstances and intellect are my Master,  then l may not please Christ my master.

ACTION PLAN
1. Take a break from your busyness and take stock of your life. Am l where l really desire  to be. If not, why? Read Books, listen to others. Learn!, Learn!, Learn!
There is no other way to success in the Kingdom and the World.

If you become rich through money rituals, stealing, fraudulent means, you will still need to learn on how to increase and preserve the initial money.

Statistics has it that persons who got rich through Lottery or Jackpot lost all the money in a few years. WHY?

They do not learn or lack knowledge on how to convert their instant riches to enduring wealth.

2. Wherever you are presently, do not be afraid to make a fresh start. If you have the Word of Christ in you and you align your Life to the Spirit leading. You have only two options:  TO SUCCEED AND AGAIN TO SUCCEED.

A.L. Hephzibah
Victory is my name
Exceptional Victory Now, Always and Forever in Jesus name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU