PROVOKED

InSpired
PROVOKED CURSES
Recently, the palace of Oba of Lagos was looted by hoodlums  in Lagos an as l watched the video of the looting online, one thought resounded in my mind:
Trouble and Curses is standing as a gentle, man without knowledge have gone to wake it up!

And true as l thought, any video surface online of a priest robed in white wrapper .around his wrist raining cursed on the perpetrators of the looting.

He was ripped in 'white ' symbolising " we are innocent ooo, this is a provocative attack.on our territory by unauthorisedx persons'. 

The Bible says:
Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool. 

Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, AN UNDESERVED CURSE DOES NOT COME TO REST. Proverbs 26:1-2

it means if there is any Believer in Christ among the looters , though such has opened their lives to a deserving curse that will manifest.

It means though Jesus Christ has become a curse for us and no curse has any right to manifest against a Child of God, if a  Child should participate in the looting of the palace of an king and he is cursed, the blood of Jesus Christ cannot provide the ordained protection, the curse will stand.

Battles in the spirit realm involves certain legality that we must learn and apply. I am a  student in the School of the Holy Spirit and have suffered as a result of foolishness, carelessness and ignorant.

I know the way forward is to learn all l can learn now, so that l don't suffer in the future.

But the Priest placing curses against the looting in the Oba palace earned a certain kind of respect from me in times of the spiritual realm legality.

When he was making the pronouncements of these curses, he did not curse the CHILDREN,  DESCENDANTS, GENERATIONS, OFFSPRINGS of the perpetrators of this evil in his judgment.

The priest placed curses on the people who committed the crime.

The Bible says in  James 3:2, 6, 9
We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness.

Looters stole and the priest cursed.the looters, armed soilders.julled innocent youths that were fighting for their legislative rights as citizens of Nigeria and some Christian priest cursed not just the Soilders who committed these crimes but they cursed the generations, children, descendants of the soilders who did not committed the sins that their fathers committed.

So we have group of young people and the unborn who have already be given to live the same  lives by their parents by Kingdom priests who are oradined by God to bring a evil and sinful World to Christ .

I was born a sinner and by a father who practised the worship of Satan. After l had a change of heart and mind about the saving power in Jesus Christ, my biological father who was a practising Satanic priest told me that "The devil was the ruler of this World and  l will gain no benefits from my decision to follow Jesus Christ.

So after, l was saved, Satan will remind me one thousand times on the various covenants my father and gore father entered with me and the various atrocities they committed and thank must suffer for them.

It was then The Holy spirit opened me up to three Bible passages. Galatians 3:13 and Ezekiel 18, Col. 1;13.

My biological father like his father's before him certainly entered some covenants with Satan and each law given to them by the devil may have certain consequences attached to them. 

If you break this law, this is what evil will happen to you
 But Jesus Christ is my substitute and the law of God is the ultimate Law through which all Humanity will be judged.

Therefore Jesus Christ was accused temporary by hanging on the cross. So that every curses l incurred as a result of my brief walk with Satan, sin and darkness, they are cancelled by my faith in Christ Jesus

I am clothed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ at salvation, so that any legal and illegitimate right Satan had to afflict me as a result of the sins of my father, mother, sister, forefather who was any kind of category of evil, Colssiam 1:13 says " God has redeemed me from the dominion of darkness and translated me into the Kingdom of Light and blessings.

This is the while basis of Ezekiel 18. By my faith in Jesus Christ, l publicly and privately renounced the parctises of my parents before me and began to walk in the Light of Jesus Christ.

Therefore l mist not suffer the negative consequences of not following my ancestors steps in serving Satan rather l must enjoy the rich blessings of faith in Christ Jesus and enjoying fully what Christ our LORD and SAVIOUR received in Revelation 5:12
“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!”

If Jesus Christ received the above blessings, surely He received for the Church, the Body of Christ on Earth. Because  power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honour and glory and praise is already in Heaven and not needed there. 

It is meant for me as a Co-heir with Christ my LORD. I am made to display the manifold wisdom of God and His unfathomable riches to my World and l will certainly do in my lifetime by the power of The Holy Spirit and the faithfulness of my Heavenly Father.

Jesus Christ my LORD paid the price and l have it.

1 Timothy 6:17-20 says 

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain,

 but to put their hope in GOD, WHO RICHLY PROVIDES US with EVERYTHING for our ENJOYMENT . 

Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

A.L. Hephzibah





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU