INTERRUPTED

INSPIRED
INTERRUPTED!
Linda-  ( with opened bible in hands, walk back and fro praying )
Father, Nigeria is yours, your peace shall reign in Nigeria, no war, no plague
Daughter - "mummy, you have a phone car from Iya bimpe
Linda- ( angrily snatch phone from daughter' hand) "give me that phone biko, that woman needs to hear a piece of my mind ( puts phone to ear)
Iya bimpe, pay me my money oooo, abi, I shld be foolish because am a christian.  Don't let me enter the same trouser with you oooo
(Gives phone to daughter)
Linda-  foolish woman, I will show her pepper. ( resumes praying)  Lord, bless our president and acting president.....
Son- mum, how do you subtract 4 from 3
Linda- am praying Bobo, do it yourself, we are paying a huge tuition fee for yr education. (Resumes praying) " Jesus speak to me, lead me on this issue, should I do business with this woman......
Husband- " am going for men' fellowship darling"
Linda-  ( stops praying) Temi, don't go until you give me that money you promised me ( she turns to her husband)
Angel- ( stands in front of Linda and speaks) there is a way that seems good but the end is destruction.  Marvel not for Satan disguises as an Angel of light
Linda- I need that money Temi  Husband- Darling, I have told you not to interrupt your time of fellowship with God
( Linda turns away from husband and resumes praying) 'Father speak to me, should l trust this woman.'  Uuuuh, I guess I will just follow the counsel of my friend and do business with this stranger,  God is faithful, He will prosper the business because it is the work of my hand. ( Linda resumes praying in tongues)
INTERRUPTED PRAYER TIME RESULTS IN DISTORTED ANSWERED PRAYERS.
LET YOUR FELLOWSHIP AND QUIET TIME BE UNINTERRUPTED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU