JESUS CHRIST IS NO BURDEN

InSpired
CHRIST IS NO BURDEN!

God deserves every praise, adoration and attention, you  give Him, He is worthy of  every dime you spend on Him.

An irresponsible father may not deserve the respect of his children BUT
God is a caring Father for 
"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?"

A nagging and unsubmissive wife may not earn the love of her husband 
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us"

An abusive and uncaring husband may not  merit the honour and respect of his wife,  but know that 
"Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word"

The services,  you offer to God should not be an obligation
"For Christ made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death — even death on a cross!"

Your love for Christ should be unconditional for
"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!"

Your  obedience to God's ways should be from a willing heart and not grudgingly because Christ did the same:
"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again "

Whatever l do for God, I must remember, Christ did much more :
"Greater love has no one
than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends"

 *Serving Christ is not burdensome, it pays to serve Jesus, l speak from my heart!

Therefore, my Hallelujah belongs to Christ
My adoration belongs to God
I give all the glory only to Christ
All my love l pour on Christ
For He deserves it
He deserves it

So l give him more
So much more
You deserve it and more
The worshipper in me must break free
Oh the worshipper in me
Wants to be free
From the cares of life
That seem to weigh me down
Yes, the worshipper in me
Needs consistency
To lift my hands
To give You praise
When no one's around
Oh the worshipper in me
Wants to break free
From the intellectual mentality
Like when I should be up
I'm seated in my seat
I should be lifting my hands
Giving you praise and glory...

I should be giving You more
More...
I should be giving You more
Oh the worshipper in me
Wants to be free
From the cares of life
That seem to weigh me down
Oh the worshipper in me
Needs consistency
To lift my hands
To give You praise
When no one's around
Oh the worshipper in me
Wants to break free
From this intellectual mentality
Like when I should be up
I'm seated in my seat
Lifting my hands
Giving You praise and glory
I wanna give my best to You
I wanna do what You ask me to
I wanna go wherever You say
Just say the word and I will obey
I wanna live a life that's real
I wanna serve You lord for real
For You deserve all this and more
So I give You more
More, more
So I give You more
More, more (song lyrics by Lawrence Flower)

A.L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU