MORE OF WHAT

InSpired
IMPORTANT QUESTION
WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE?
Blessed morning and new week for you and your family.

 I pray God fill this new week with awesome testimonies in Jesus name. 

You will not be the victim of another man' s error and may you not fall into the snares of the Enemy in Jesus name. 
So there was this lady in a birthday party sitting in a table for eight. We were served this delicious plate of fried rice, jollof rice and a piece of chicken 
After so few minutes, a lady beckoned to one of the servers and uttered: 
"More please"

I smiled and thought 
This lady is certainly not a Nigerian, " More rice in a Nigerian wedding party? But her request reminded me of a Church song titled" Filled my Cup" and the phrase " Bread of Heaven, feed me till l want no more made a fresh impression.

This song is a blessing anyday to me and l hope it blesses you too.

Song.
'Fill my cup Lord
I lift it to you Lord
Come and quench the thirst in my soul 
Bread from heaven fill me till l want no more
Fill my cup, fill it Lord and make me whole.'

Spiritual songs are usually the product of an encounter with God
May we have more encounters with Christ and His Spirit.
Some phrases in the song inspired me:-

1. FILL MY CUP LORD.
Every believer and even unbeliever has an emptiness that needs to be filled. We have a container which is described as 'MY CUP' in this song that may be empty and needs to be filled.
MY CUP indicates that its individualistic. My CUP's content is different from yours. My desires, yearnings, aspirations, needs, wants are different from yours. 

Therefore,  you determine what is inside your cup. 

Some who yearns for Love fill their cup with immoral sexual experience that satisfy for just a  moment and they leave the encounter yearning for more.

Some fill their cup with political, mental, social power and yet they are not satisfied.

The question for you today is examine careful what is the present yearning of your heart.?
Yesterday heart yearning may be different from today'.
WHAT DO I WANT presently- is a question you should ask your self?

More cars?
More houses?
More regenerated souls of men in your Church?
More concubines/sexual partners?
More Church members?
More fame?
More money?
More applauds from men?
More loving affection?
More of the Word of God
More of Jesus Christ?
More Christ nfluebtusl friends?
More health?

YOU WANT MORE, MORE OF WHAT?

A.L  Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU