SUSTAINING KINGDOM WEALTH

InSpired
SUSTAINING KINGDOM WEALTH

“‘I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you
Leviticus 26:9-11

Every believer is configured for prosperity,  the God who dwells in you by His Spirit is the richest Being in the Universal. 
No English word can accurately quantify His wealth and glory.

If you combine the wealth of all richest, wealthiest men and women in each  continent on the earth : God' s wealth will still be greater than all, combine the wealth of wealthiest men and women. in previous  and future generations. they will still  not match God's limitless richess.
God testified in Isaiah 46:5
“With whom will you compare me or count me equal? To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?

The Book of Leviticus 26 says 
“‘I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you" 

 We are joint heirs with Christ by our faith in Him, 
In the light of this truth, every believer is entitled to stupendous wealth as joint their with Christ. 
Christ had full access to all that belongs to God, yet he lived a simple life and showed the excellence of His Father's wealth via His generosity towards all mankind especially the poor. Acts 10:38 testified: ' How God anointed Christ with the Holy Ghost and power and He went about doing good and healing all who was oppressed by Satan.....

Leviticus 26;1- 12, though in the Old Testament shows the provision  plan of God for His Children:
Abundance in all things is part of our redemptive package. 

King David said, " l was young, now l am old, l have not seen the righteous forsaken or His seed beg for bread.

Poverty is a curse of the law and Christ was hung on the tree to remove all curses for those who believe in Him. This means abundance is your redemptive right, paid fully by Christ Jesus 

But having said this, l want you to know that whatever resources Heaven releases on you is for you and your neighbour and ultimately for the Kingdom which consist of your various Christian neighbours 

Leviticus promise you will have to make room for the new; for you will still be eating the old when the new come. 
The pertinent question is ' WHAT DO I DO WITH THE OLD WHEN THE NEW ARRIVES?

You must learn to pass the old down the line to the next person who has less than you when the new comes.

The new is not meant for the purpose of building a barn as was the case of the rich fool in Luke 12:13-21

And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’ 
“Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’ “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’

We must consciously learn to pass our old possessions that are still useable and will become the best for another person. (Please note that your old possessions should not just be passed to the 'poor' on the street. )

A man who is not as wealthy as you may qualify to receive your old possession because what is old for you become his own new.
The Apostles practised  equality whereby no one lacked.

"The Believers Share Their Possessions All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.
Acts 4:32-35 and 2Cor 8:14-15 says
"At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. The goal is equality, as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.”
2 Cor. 8:14-1

The Life of our Lord Jesus is a perfect example of this pattern

For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
2 Cor 8:9

God bless you.

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU