PROPHECIES

InSpired
THE FOE IS DEFEATED FOREVER
JESUS CHRIST REIGNS FOREVER?

As l watched, the Force in the Garden divided into two clear groups
and  the  Enemy spoke his first word

"You all know, how l have been diligent in running the affairs of the Commander-in-chief...'

"NO, this is a coup-de-tat. No!NO!, NO!
'This cannot happen, this cannot happen.,' 

Immediately the Ministers of Fire from both parties drew their swords

I saw innumerable number  gravitated towards where l stood drawing out their swords 
Simultaneously, I saw about one third of the stars surrounded the Enemy with their swords drew too eady to defend their Prince

I motioned  with my hands to the innumerable behind me to keep quite
Let's hear what this betrayer has got to say about our KING 

I will not even wait for the verdict of our Beautiful King, l am a match for the one created with everything yet he turned against his Master.

"Well, well, well, " the  Enemy laughed and looked at the scene in the Garden- the innumerable legions that joined me shouting
For the KING OF GLORY, WHO REIGNS FOREVER AND FORVER
 
"So you have made your decisions"
The Enemy muttered to the Ministers behind me with the swords facing The throne of their KING

"Let me tell you, l will go up to The KING in H3 Planet
And l will put my seat above the stars of The Holy ONE
I will be like The Most High
Yes, above the tops of the clouds'

The Ministers of fire  with me shouted with their swords lifted
For our KING and our GOD
my fellow Servants  agitated with their hands shaking with zeal ready to defend their Planet

The Enemy laughed proudly again
I will show you All, he shouted as his soldiers surge forward to fight us

I could no longer contain the fury and zeal that filled  our heart for this insult against our MASTER.
We moved with the speed of loyalty in honour of our Commander in Chief

I faced the Accuser of our brothers and sisters and said
I am your equal and will certainly defeat you for my KING.
We fought them 
And they fought back
But we won and defeated The Enemy and his hordes
And they were thrown down, down, down
And they had no place in High, High, High

We defeated them in Honour of our King
And the place of the Covering, the seal of perfection of beauty and wisdom called the Dragon was no more in Planet H3

Then I heard one  Minister  of Fire shouted:
Let's collect all the splendour, beauty, wisdom, strengths, gifts, power our KING gave to the seal of perfection in Beauty from him
And we will see what will become of His ambition
Since  he chose not to serve The Ancient of Days
Then he should not be allowed to leave with the blessings of his Maker.

We heard the thurder from The Throne
The very foundations of Garden shook
And every Minister of fire was on their knees in worship as The Ancient of Days spoke 

The Enemy and his hordes frozen in transit on their way down

We heard the voice of the  Commander  

"Don't collect anything from him,  Allow him to leave with all the splendour l used in creating Him
He says he  is my equal, let hm go with all l gave him and prove it

Then,  the Most High laughed
And His laughter filled us with joy as our swords began to glitter with power and glory again

As l watched the Enemy and his hordes thrown to dust , I marvelled
that the Commander would allow him to leave with all the wisdom, beauty, power, mighty and strength

Then l remembered what The  Lamb that was slained before the foundation of the earth said through his disciples

"THE GIFT AND CALLING OF GOD IS WITHOUT REPENTANCE'

Again, l lay down my glittering sword stained with the Blood of the Lamb and bowed down to Worship the Eternal King.

A. L. Hephzibah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christ In Your Heart

MY CONCEPT OF LOVE

GOD CAN TEST YOU